If you are in the farming business, you realize there are specific insurance needs that are not covered by your personal or commercial insurance policies. A few examples are listed below:

Ingestion coverage: Provided Coverage of your harvesting equipment and these repairs can be extremely expensive.

Extra expense coverage: Provided Coverage that allows you to continue planting and/or harvesting even if there is a loss of equipment.

Seasonal use credits: Seasonal credits are given for medium - heavy vehicles that are only used a few months out of the year.

We represent several reputable companies that provide coverage specific to a farmers unique needs inlcuding: Safeco, Travelers, Rain & Hail and Nationwide Premier Ag.

Can I purchase a farm umbrella policy for extra protection of my farming operation including the autos?

Yes. All of the companies that we represent offer umbrella coverage.

Is replacement cost coverage available for my farm equipment?

Many farm policies provide replacement cost coverage for farm equipment if less than 5 years old. Coverage is settled at actual cash value at the time of the loss. There are replacement cost policies available which provide coverage for mechanical breakdown of irrigation equipment regardless of age.

Can I buy one policy to cover everything I own?

A single policy is available that covers everything. However, being an independent insurance agency allows us to shop around for you. We can offer many possibilities that will give the most coverage available at the best price available.